I recently sat on the 121 Mining Investment Commodities Outlook Panel to discus the highs and lows for 2021.
Watch us discuss issues such as:
- Impacts of COVID-19 on the commodities markets and how we see the rebound shaping up
- Changes in investor sentiment over the past year and the significance of this in determining commodity pricing
- Impact of ESG
- How we see mining equities responding to commodity prices this coming year
- With the growing focus on decarbonization, how is the discussion around commodities and the energy space shifting?
- John Forwood, Chief Investment Officer, Lowell Resources Fund Management
- Warren Gilman, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Queen’s Road Capital
- Daniel Hynes, Senior Commodity Strategist, ANZ
- Jason Chang, CEO and Managing Director, EMR Capital